For the rejected offers, a short log would be enough: offered amount, important conditions, timing, response and what changed in the next attempt. That prevents hindsight from turning every rejection into “we should simply have offered more.” Sometimes the useful adjustment is cleaner timing or...
Ideally I’d have an independent inspector examine the new-build 4-bed serviced apartment before I complete, but access may be limited and my remaining cash has several other jobs. The builder says the municipal checks are sufficient, while I’m worried about issues such as drainage, insulation...
Do not let “document coordination” imply legal responsibility without asking. In a New York transaction, different participants may handle different tasks, and the engagement should not blur those boundaries. Have the appropriate local professionals confirm who handles transaction documents and...
I would not call a shift from 88 days alone. Split the group by neighbourhood boundary, condition and vacant versus occupied, then compare recent completed sales—not just active asking prices. Also count withdrawals and note when reductions occurred, since stale listings can distort the...
I’m comparing a 45 m² student-housing property with a similarly priced duplex in Warsaw. The student option looks easier to maintain, while the duplex appears to offer more control but greater exposure to irregular costs.
My model includes maintenance, insurance, energy use, vacancy and resale...
The layout may deserve its own adjustment. Two homes can both measure 480 sq ft, but a workable one-bedroom and a cramped three-bedroom will attract different buyers. Room dimensions, windows, storage and circulation would help establish whether “3-bed” is a benefit or a sign that the space has...
I wouldn’t treat 112 days alone as evidence of leverage. Withdrawn and relisted units can muddy that number, while renovated and dated condos are not close substitutes even at the same bedroom count. Is the 10.0% figure a change in asking prices, sale-to-list difference, or broader market...
There is also a timing problem with using February alone. A property reaching 67 days during that month may have been launched under different conditions. I’d follow the same group forward rather than making a call now: note which sell, which cut, which disappear, and which remain available.
I disagree slightly with starting from a contingency percentage. A large reserve will not rescue an undefined scope. Spend some pre-construction effort reducing the unknowns: targeted openings where permitted, moisture investigation around roof/windows/lower walls, confirmation of plumbing...
Phrase it positively: “Our offer reflects the available sales evidence and the updating we expect to undertake.” Then emphasise financing documentation and completion flexibility. Avoid saying the apartment is “worth only” your number; that invites an emotional argument about value.
That returning-property example is stronger than a fresh import. I would combine it with the permission scenario: import the old listing, assign a new team, preserve the history, hide files they should not see and replace only the approved marketing material.
If the vendor cannot run that live...
For the demo, give the vendor an awkward scenario rather than a clean new listing: replace three photos from a phone, withdraw one document, correct a unit number, restrict a confidential file and then republish. Ask a second user with lower permissions to continue the job.
That exposes mobile...
I disagree slightly with making two-way sync the default. For photography, the downstream system may only need approved images, captions and usage status. Letting it overwrite the address or listing status creates unnecessary risk.
A better handoff can be deliberately narrow: one shared...
For annual costs, request the current property-charge information for this specific duplex and ask which items are reassessed, adjusted at closing or dependent on occupancy. Keep those recurring property expenses separate from buyer-specific tax obligations. Otherwise a low-looking closing...
Does the C$21,600 figure already account for the first mortgage payment, the insurance excess and any utility or service setup charges? Also, how quickly could you rebuild the balance from monthly income after moving? The same cash amount looks very different if it can be replenished in three...