Renovated Calgary townhouses are moving noticeably faster in my small sample. My concern is that the slower listings may reflect condition and vacancy rather than a change across the segment.
For April 2026, I followed a narrow set priced between C$799,200 and C$1,199,000. Their current marketing time is about 88 days, but that figure seems heavily influenced by vacant properties and listings that have already been reduced. I’m not ready to call a market shift from that alone. Would the next useful step be to separate them by condition and occupancy, then compare recent completed sales and the timing of price cuts? Buyer financing at this price level may be another factor worth checking.
For April 2026, I followed a narrow set priced between C$799,200 and C$1,199,000. Their current marketing time is about 88 days, but that figure seems heavily influenced by vacant properties and listings that have already been reduced. I’m not ready to call a market shift from that alone. Would the next useful step be to separate them by condition and occupancy, then compare recent completed sales and the timing of price cuts? Buyer financing at this price level may be another factor worth checking.