Before deciding whether C$1,026,000 is supportable, I need to resolve an awkward trade-off: this Montreal coastal home has three bedrooms but only about 480 sq ft. It is in average condition, with good light and an appealing location, though the finishes are dated and the building reserve may require further spending.
My evidence consists of three current listings and one actual sale, so I do not want to manufacture a precise floor-area or condition adjustment. Which would matter most here: verification of the interior area, the exact micro-location, the service charges and reserve position, or whether all three bedrooms are recognised and usable? I have also modelled only eleven months of rent and may have allowed too little for repairs. I will obtain a local appraisal before relying on my calculation.
My evidence consists of three current listings and one actual sale, so I do not want to manufacture a precise floor-area or condition adjustment. Which would matter most here: verification of the interior area, the exact micro-location, the service charges and reserve position, or whether all three bedrooms are recognised and usable? I have also modelled only eleven months of rent and may have allowed too little for repairs. I will obtain a local appraisal before relying on my calculation.