I’d use a simple sequence: establish your maximum price, confirm the scope of the visible work, submit the supported opening offer, and keep enough room for one meaningful counter. If the seller rejects it without engaging, you have learned something about motivation. If they counter, compare...
I wouldn’t give fall-through rate much weight without context; a small number of unusual files could make it misleading. Recent comparable serviced-apartment sales and the proposed offer process seem more useful. For photography, ask what is actually delivered and whether the agent controls...
How is “days on market” being measured—until an accepted offer, removal, or completion? Relisted and withdrawn stock could make 22 days look tighter than the market really is. Also, broad neighbourhood labels can blur very different streets. Are your properties whole buildings with several...
The missing figure is the actual loan amount. €372,600 is the purchase price, but what deposit are you putting down and what loan-to-value tier did each lender use? Also check whether arrangement fees are paid upfront or added to the balance. Different loan amounts or fee treatment would explain...
That helps. The real choice is between one provider claiming continuity through closing and separate specialists whose roles may be clearer. I’m not expecting the planner to replace legal or technical advisers. I do want someone to identify issues early, keep the renovation assumptions aligned...
I’m deciding whether to pay for a bundled renovation-planning service or keep transaction coordination and the renovation team separate. The property is a serviced apartment in Paris priced around €860,200.
Different providers use the same label for very different work: some mention...
How narrowly are you defining Lyon and “new-build”? Neighbourhood boundaries can distort the comparison, and a completed flat differs from one still under construction. I’d also separate cash-ready or fully financed buyers from offers carrying financing uncertainty. A seller may accept less for...