plan.grand
Developer
I’m deciding whether to pay for a bundled renovation-planning service or keep transaction coordination and the renovation team separate. The property is a serviced apartment in Paris priced around €860,200.
Different providers use the same label for very different work: some mention negotiation, document coordination and support through closing, while others appear to make an introduction and stop. What deliverables, response commitments and fee disclosures should reasonably be written into the scope? I also want to know who remains accountable when something stalls between offer and closing. France-specific points, especially those affecting a serviced apartment, would be welcome.
Different providers use the same label for very different work: some mention negotiation, document coordination and support through closing, while others appear to make an introduction and stop. What deliverables, response commitments and fee disclosures should reasonably be written into the scope? I also want to know who remains accountable when something stalls between offer and closing. France-specific points, especially those affecting a serviced apartment, would be welcome.