mapsAndPorch
Buyer
If defects are recorded too late, I may end up paying for work that should have been raised with the builder. That is why I am uneasy about relying solely on Cairo municipal approval for this new-build 3-bed apartment, especially where drainage, insulation and finishes are concerned.
My budget probably allows one professional inspection. Should I use it shortly before completion, during the handover, or later while defects can still be reported? I also want the builder to identify the exact energy-performance document provided for the apartment. Examples from completed Cairo purchases would help me plan the sequence of checks and avoid a later argument about repairs.
My budget probably allows one professional inspection. Should I use it shortly before completion, during the handover, or later while defects can still be reported? I also want the builder to identify the exact energy-performance document provided for the apartment. Examples from completed Cairo purchases would help me plan the sequence of checks and avoid a later argument about repairs.