route.awake
Real estate agent
I’m considering student housing in Lisbon at around €294,400 and need to compare several services all described as “building inspections.” The scopes seem completely different: some mention negotiation and document coordination, while others appear to end after making an introduction.
What should reasonably be included before I appoint anyone? I care about a written fee breakdown, response deadlines, knowledge of Portuguese rental and property requirements, and one accountable contact from offer through closing. I’d also want the technical findings supported by independent evidence rather than sales language. Where should an inspector’s role end, and which tasks should sit with a lawyer or another adviser?
What should reasonably be included before I appoint anyone? I care about a written fee breakdown, response deadlines, knowledge of Portuguese rental and property requirements, and one accountable contact from offer through closing. I’d also want the technical findings supported by independent evidence rather than sales language. Where should an inspector’s role end, and which tasks should sit with a lawyer or another adviser?