grounded_yard
Property investor
I’ve checked the March 2026 figures for detached homes in Warsaw, but the sample construction is still unclear. The headline numbers are 22 days on market, a 2.8% decline in asking prices and noticeable financing sensitivity around PLN 1,580,000.
Before treating this as a monthly direction, I’d want to know whether the fall comes from sellers reducing the same properties or from a different price-band mix. Completed sales, inventory changes and neighbourhood splits would help, as would the publication date and any later revisions. Local observations are useful too, provided they are identified separately from the citywide figures.
Before treating this as a monthly direction, I’d want to know whether the fall comes from sellers reducing the same properties or from a different price-band mix. Completed sales, inventory changes and neighbourhood splits would help, as would the publication date and any later revisions. Local observations are useful too, provided they are identified separately from the citywide figures.