hana_rents
Real estate agent
ARS 470,400,000 is the asking price, and the limited evidence is what makes me hesitate. This is a 3-bed Buenos Aires villa of about 105 m² in average condition. The light and location appeal to me, while the dated finishes and uncertain cost of updating them pull the other way.
There is one completed comparable and three current listings. I can see why using a price-per-square-metre range is tempting, but I do not think the listings support a precise condition adjustment. I first need to confirm whether all areas were measured on the same basis and then price the necessary work separately.
Beyond the exact micro-location, would covered area, parking, service charges or the scope of renovations be the fact most likely to change your view? I will still obtain a local appraisal, but I want to identify which uncertainty could turn an acceptable price into a poor risk.
There is one completed comparable and three current listings. I can see why using a price-per-square-metre range is tempting, but I do not think the listings support a precise condition adjustment. I first need to confirm whether all areas were measured on the same basis and then price the necessary work separately.
Beyond the exact micro-location, would covered area, parking, service charges or the scope of renovations be the fact most likely to change your view? I will still obtain a local appraisal, but I want to identify which uncertainty could turn an acceptable price into a poor risk.