WarmWorkshop
Real estate agent
I’m now aiming for April 2025, so the next question is which date and format would allow the most people to attend. This would be an informal Santiago property gathering covering local market observations, financing and the analysis of a deal, followed by practical questions.
Please indicate whether a weekday early evening or a weekend is more workable, along with any April dates you already know you cannot make. Once there is a rough count, I can shortlist a central venue. Mention whether being near public transport, having step-free entry or keeping attendance free or inexpensive would affect your decision.
Please indicate whether a weekday early evening or a weekend is more workable, along with any April dates you already know you cannot make. Once there is a rough count, I can shortlist a central venue. Mention whether being near public transport, having step-free entry or keeping attendance free or inexpensive would affect your decision.