I’m putting together a Phoenix property meetup for June 2025, and the date now seems like the first question to settle. Would an early weekday evening or a weekend attract more people? Once there is a clear preference, I can shortlist a central venue and confirm capacity.
The discussion would cover local market observations, financing and deal analysis, with time for practical questions. Please also mention any requirement that would affect whether you can attend, such as public transport, step-free entry or no admission charge. If enough people cannot travel, I can then see whether a remote option is workable rather than making it the default.
The discussion would cover local market observations, financing and deal analysis, with time for practical questions. Please also mention any requirement that would affect whether you can attend, such as public transport, step-free entry or no admission charge. If enough people cannot travel, I can then see whether a remote option is workable rather than making it the default.