It would be easy to dismiss this as differences between individual buildings, but I’m not quite comfortable doing that yet. In March 2025 I followed Oslo small multifamily listings between NOK 2,525,000 and NOK 3,788,000, and the typical advertised period in this group is about 19 days.
Condition appears to divide the sample: finished homes attract buyers sooner, whereas dated ones are more likely to remain available or be repriced. That may reflect renovation financing rather than a broad shift, though 19 days could still be an early warning if withdrawals are rising.
I’m planning to check completed sales against original asking prices, then separate genuine sales from withdrawn or relisted stock. Would that be enough to judge the pattern, or is the sample still too young?
Condition appears to divide the sample: finished homes attract buyers sooner, whereas dated ones are more likely to remain available or be repriced. That may reflect renovation financing rather than a broad shift, though 19 days could still be an early warning if withdrawals are rising.
I’m planning to check completed sales against original asking prices, then separate genuine sales from withdrawn or relisted stock. Would that be enough to judge the pattern, or is the sample still too young?