The 88 days on the market caught my attention, but the lack of reliable completed comparables makes me wary of reading too much into it. The detached home is listed at CHF 250,800, and its dated condition suggests some expenditure after purchase.
I am considering opening 8% lower, with proof of financing and flexibility over completion. Would you explain that figure mainly through the market evidence and condition, then leave any repair credit until after inspection? I also want to retain the financing and inspection conditions and give the seller a reasonable response deadline. Does that sound firm without making the offer needlessly confrontational?
I am considering opening 8% lower, with proof of financing and flexibility over completion. Would you explain that figure mainly through the market evidence and condition, then leave any repair credit until after inspection? I also want to retain the financing and inspection conditions and give the seller a reasonable response deadline. Does that sound firm without making the offer needlessly confrontational?