The Bangkok coastal home has been listed for 48 days at THB 42,840,000, and its condition is my main concern. Similar nearby properties are advertised around that level, although the completed comparables are too limited to show where agreements are being reached.
I’m considering opening 3% lower, at THB 41,554,800, supported by financing evidence and flexibility over completion. Would you frame that around the uncertain comparables and likely updating costs, or wait until an inspection provides firmer repair figures? I want the offer to be credible without giving up inspection, financing or appraisal protection and putting the deposit at unnecessary risk.
I’m considering opening 3% lower, at THB 41,554,800, supported by financing evidence and flexibility over completion. Would you frame that around the uncertain comparables and likely updating costs, or wait until an inspection provides firmer repair figures? I want the offer to be credible without giving up inspection, financing or appraisal protection and putting the deposit at unnecessary risk.