One argument says the condition supports opening 13% below asking. The other says that, without solid completed comparables, the figure risks looking arbitrary.
The four-bedroom Warsaw duplex is listed at PLN 5,648,000 and has been available for 62 days. I can show that financing is in place and offer a completion schedule that works for the seller, while retaining inspection, appraisal and financing protections.
Would you make the lower offer now with a short explanation based on condition, or wait for better sales evidence? My inclination is not to request a repair credit in advance; I would raise one only if the inspection identifies substantial work. The remaining question is how much deposit exposure is sensible before those checks are complete.
The four-bedroom Warsaw duplex is listed at PLN 5,648,000 and has been available for 62 days. I can show that financing is in place and offer a completion schedule that works for the seller, while retaining inspection, appraisal and financing protections.
Would you make the lower offer now with a short explanation based on condition, or wait for better sales evidence? My inclination is not to request a repair credit in advance; I would raise one only if the inspection identifies substantial work. The remaining question is how much deposit exposure is sensible before those checks are complete.