A 12% discount is substantial. My concern is that 24 days on the market may not give me enough leverage to justify it.
The Manila new-build flat is listed at PHP 29,290,000 and still requires some updating. Other advertised units are priced around the same level, although I have not located enough completed transactions to establish a reliable price per square metre. My financing is in place and I can adjust the completion timing, so I would rather use that certainty than criticise the seller’s price.
Would you submit the lower figure on its own and wait for a counter, then discuss repair credits only if the price stays nearer asking? I intend to retain inspection and financing conditions and include a clear plan for any appraisal shortfall. I am also unsure whether a brief response deadline would make the offer look organised or create needless pressure.
The Manila new-build flat is listed at PHP 29,290,000 and still requires some updating. Other advertised units are priced around the same level, although I have not located enough completed transactions to establish a reliable price per square metre. My financing is in place and I can adjust the completion timing, so I would rather use that certainty than criticise the seller’s price.
Would you submit the lower figure on its own and wait for a counter, then discuss repair credits only if the price stays nearer asking? I intend to retain inspection and financing conditions and include a clear plan for any appraisal shortfall. I am also unsure whether a brief response deadline would make the offer look organised or create needless pressure.