sanna_titles
Homeowner
A decision on the 2.8% reduction is approaching, but the evidence is not ready for it. After 81 days, cutting may be reasonable—or it may simply compensate for a comparison set that mixes unlike properties.
The Nairobi retail units I have gathered range from KES 130,500,000 to KES 195,800,000, with major differences in condition. I also combined active, withdrawn and apparently completed listings, so the marketing-time figure may be misleading. Conflicting seasonal explanations from agents have not resolved that.
My next step is to confirm recent completed sales, tighten the location and condition filters, and record when genuine price reductions occurred. I will then look at reserves building by building. Buyers may not price weak reserves as a tidy discount; they may decide the uncertainty is not worth taking on at all.
The Nairobi retail units I have gathered range from KES 130,500,000 to KES 195,800,000, with major differences in condition. I also combined active, withdrawn and apparently completed listings, so the marketing-time figure may be misleading. Conflicting seasonal explanations from agents have not resolved that.
My next step is to confirm recent completed sales, tighten the location and condition filters, and record when genuine price reductions occurred. I will then look at reserves building by building. Buyers may not price weak reserves as a tidy discount; they may decide the uncertainty is not worth taking on at all.