I’d like to negotiate on one of the better Miami warehouses, but the extra listings are not useful leverage if they are relists or poor substitutes. In a limited group priced from $412,000 to $618,000, asking prices moved by about 2.9% downward and the median marketing period was around 61 days. Differences in condition make the overall picture uneven.
Would you first separate genuinely new stock from reductions and relistings, then narrow it by neighbourhood boundaries and condition? I’m also wondering whether buyer-financing difficulties explain some of the longer marketing times. At what point would that evidence justify making an offer rather than waiting for a seller to reduce the price?
Would you first separate genuinely new stock from reductions and relistings, then narrow it by neighbourhood boundaries and condition? I’m also wondering whether buyer-financing difficulties explain some of the longer marketing times. At what point would that evidence justify making an offer rather than waiting for a seller to reduce the price?