Legitimate discounts for renovation planning software in Spain?

steady_ink

Developer
Verified Pro
I’m comparing several renovation-planning tools for a property in Madrid. Their feature sets look fairly similar, but the annual prices vary considerably.

Has anyone found a legitimate professional, association, or community discount available in Spain? I’m not looking for referral codes presented as special offers. Please disclose any affiliation and, if possible, say what happens at renewal, how many seats are included, and how cancellation works. Data export, trial restrictions, and support level also matter—a cheap first year is no help if the workflow becomes costly to leave.
 
Before comparing discounts, are you buying for one person or for several contractors/designers? Seat limits can reverse which offer is cheapest. I’d calculate the total over at least two renewal cycles, then add any charge for collaborators or higher-level support. Also ask the vendor to confirm the renewal price and cancellation deadline in writing rather than relying on a promotional page.
 
What do you actually need to export: drawings, schedules, budgets, images, or the complete editable project? “Data export” can mean very different things. During any trial, create a small Madrid renovation project, export it, cancel the trial, and see what remains accessible. I’d also ask whether trial projects transfer to a paid account without losing history.
 
My preference would be a plan we can leave cleanly, although the advertised discount makes an annual commitment tempting. A cheaper offer can become the worse deal if it permits only one user, restricts exports or renews before cancellation is practical.

Building on the trial test above, I’d compare first-year and renewal prices alongside included seats, collaborator charges, cancellation steps, notice periods, editable export formats, access after cancellation and support. Association eligibility should have its own line, including whether membership must remain active. Anything the trial or written terms do not establish can stay marked as unconfirmed.
 
Agreed on separating editable exports from presentation files. A PDF or image may preserve the record but won’t necessarily let you continue the project elsewhere. I’d test that before entering the full property measurements or contractor information. Also clarify whether collaborators need paid seats merely to view or comment; that could matter more than the headline annual fee.
 
For association pricing, eligibility is the missing piece. Ask both the association and the software provider whether the offer applies to individual members in Spain, whether membership must remain active at renewal, and whether the discounted plan differs from the normal plan in seats, support, or exports. No affiliation here. If those answers aren’t provided in writing, I’d compare on ordinary renewal pricing instead.
 
Back
Top