I’m comparing several renovation-planning tools for a property in Madrid. Their feature sets look fairly similar, but the annual prices vary considerably.
Has anyone found a legitimate professional, association, or community discount available in Spain? I’m not looking for referral codes presented as special offers. Please disclose any affiliation and, if possible, say what happens at renewal, how many seats are included, and how cancellation works. Data export, trial restrictions, and support level also matter—a cheap first year is no help if the workflow becomes costly to leave.
Has anyone found a legitimate professional, association, or community discount available in Spain? I’m not looking for referral codes presented as special offers. Please disclose any affiliation and, if possible, say what happens at renewal, how many seats are included, and how cancellation works. Data export, trial restrictions, and support level also matter—a cheap first year is no help if the workflow becomes costly to leave.