Choosing a broker without clear boundaries can leave a buyer unsure what is being handled and what remains their responsibility. I have availability for mortgage broking work connected with Jakarta property purchases.
Before work starts, I set out the agreed tasks, likely timetable, outputs, fees and matters outside the service in writing. Anyone making an enquiry can share a broad property description and intended purchase timing without posting sensitive details. Before appointing any provider, check their credentials, professional insurance, fee basis, possible conflicts and whether any part of the work will be delegated.
Before work starts, I set out the agreed tasks, likely timetable, outputs, fees and matters outside the service in writing. Anyone making an enquiry can share a broad property description and intended purchase timing without posting sensitive details. Before appointing any provider, check their credentials, professional insurance, fee basis, possible conflicts and whether any part of the work will be delegated.