The first constraint is finding a central Sydney venue that suits the likely numbers, so I need a rough headcount before booking anything. I’m planning the meetup for August 2024 and keeping it informal.
The session would cover local market observations, finance and how people assess deals, with time left for specific questions. Please mention whether you could attend on a weekday evening, only at a weekend, or either. It would also help to flag accessibility needs, cost limits and whether a remote option would determine your attendance. Once those responses are in, I’ll narrow down the timing and venue.
The session would cover local market observations, finance and how people assess deals, with time left for specific questions. Please mention whether you could attend on a weekday evening, only at a weekend, or either. It would also help to flag accessibility needs, cost limits and whether a remote option would determine your attendance. Once those responses are in, I’ll narrow down the timing and venue.