Several Miami retail units remaining on the market for roughly 60 days made the advertised range of $1,072,000 to $1,608,000 look more negotiable than I first assumed. Even so, time on market by itself seems too weak a basis for a sharply lower offer.
I am separating units that have stayed at the same price from those reduced, withdrawn or relaunched. I would also prefer recent completed sales from the immediate area to broad Miami figures, especially where the original asking price and reduction dates can be traced. Condition and buyer financing may explain why a renovated unit with clearer energy information moves sooner than a superficially similar one.
Would you lead with matched completed sales and use the 60 days only as supporting evidence? A recent cut or signs that a financed buyer fell away would strengthen the case, but I do not want to mistake an awkward property for a motivated seller.
I am separating units that have stayed at the same price from those reduced, withdrawn or relaunched. I would also prefer recent completed sales from the immediate area to broad Miami figures, especially where the original asking price and reduction dates can be traced. Condition and buyer financing may explain why a renovated unit with clearer energy information moves sooner than a superficially similar one.
Would you lead with matched completed sales and use the 60 days only as supporting evidence? A recent cut or signs that a financed buyer fell away would strengthen the case, but I do not want to mistake an awkward property for a motivated seller.