I’d like to use the 72-day figure to judge when an offer becomes realistic, but the mixed-use sample may be too uneven for that. The Dublin buildings I’m following are priced from €158,200 to €237,400, with the snapshot showing a 2.3% decline. Discounts appear to depend heavily on condition, while lease length may explain part of the remaining price spread.
Rather than choosing one cause, I’m considering a staged comparison: first separate occupied commercial units, residential arrangements and vacant buildings; then remove stock that was withdrawn and relisted. Recent completed sales could then show whether shorter leases still attract a larger discount once condition is similar. If anyone has a comparison, the neighbourhood, property configuration and repair state would be useful.
Rather than choosing one cause, I’m considering a staged comparison: first separate occupied commercial units, residential arrangements and vacant buildings; then remove stock that was withdrawn and relisted. Recent completed sales could then show whether shorter leases still attract a larger discount once condition is similar. If anyone has a comparison, the neighbourhood, property configuration and repair state would be useful.