I have to settle on a method shortly, but I do not want an August 2024 snapshot to dictate the conclusion. My notes cover a narrow group of detached Dublin homes advertised between €982,600 and €1,474,000, with only about 17 days on the market so far.
Energy performance appears to separate the properties, though it may simply be reflecting their wider condition. My current thought is to use recent completed sales and the timing of any price cuts where enough local evidence exists. Where it does not, I would keep following this exact group through sale agreed, withdrawal or relisting rather than infer anything from the present average.
Does that two-part approach make more sense than treating 17 days as a market signal on its own?
Energy performance appears to separate the properties, though it may simply be reflecting their wider condition. My current thought is to use recent completed sales and the timing of any price cuts where enough local evidence exists. Where it does not, I would keep following this exact group through sale agreed, withdrawal or relisting rather than infer anything from the present average.
Does that two-part approach make more sense than treating 17 days as a market signal on its own?