I can see the case for beginning with broad market comparisons, but I suspect one well-documented Dublin example may be more useful. I work in construction and have been looking at serviced apartments, renovation and management costs, transaction expenses, and differences between advertised prices and completed deals.
I am here to learn how other markets handle the same questions without losing sight of local details. For Ireland, would you begin on the local board, with completed-price evidence, or by building a checklist for first-purchase costs? I am interested in both the investment side and how people structure their research.
I am here to learn how other markets handle the same questions without losing sight of local details. For Ireland, would you begin on the local board, with completed-price evidence, or by building a checklist for first-purchase costs? I am interested in both the investment side and how people structure their research.