A small group of Doha new-build flats shows asking-price movement of about -4.5%, but I am concerned that the apparent supply may include withdrawn or relisted stock. The properties range from QAR 2,271,000 to QAR 3,407,000, with median marketing time close to 58 days; condition differences and planning activity make both figures difficult to interpret.
I can tolerate a seller refusing to adjust one particular charge if the overall acquisition cost is competitive. What is harder to undo is overpaying because I treated asking prices as evidence of value. Would you first seek an itemised fee concession, compare recent completed sales, or leave an inflexible listing for another property?
I can tolerate a seller refusing to adjust one particular charge if the overall acquisition cost is competitive. What is harder to undo is overpaying because I treated asking prices as evidence of value. Would you first seek an itemised fee concession, compare recent completed sales, or leave an inflexible listing for another property?