We want to proceed at the agreed price without turning the inspection into a list of minor repair demands. The difficulty is that the seller seems to regard the “as-is” wording as preventing us from raising anything at all, despite a separate inspection condition.
Our understanding was that a serious finding could still lead us to withdraw, even if the seller refused further information or a price adjustment. There may also be a property tax issue, though I am not sure that falls within the inspection clause rather than the title checks. With the response deadline approaching, should we focus first on confirming our right to exit and any deposit exposure, then decide whether a conditional request is worth making?
Our understanding was that a serious finding could still lead us to withdraw, even if the seller refused further information or a price adjustment. There may also be a property tax issue, though I am not sure that falls within the inspection clause rather than the title checks. With the response deadline approaching, should we focus first on confirming our right to exit and any deposit exposure, then decide whether a conditional request is worth making?