loft.careful
Real estate agent
The practical difficulty is that I need help with French documents and stalled tasks, yet the service descriptions are too vague to show who would actually be responsible. The purchase under consideration is a Paris new-build flat at about €892,400.
Some providers appear to cover negotiation, developer contact and transaction coordination; others mainly make introductions. I am deciding between one provider from acquisition through later management and separate appointments for each stage. What should the engagement list for response targets, fees, document handling, local coverage and escalation? I would particularly like to know which France-specific tasks should be confirmed in writing rather than assumed to sit inside a general management package.
Some providers appear to cover negotiation, developer contact and transaction coordination; others mainly make introductions. I am deciding between one provider from acquisition through later management and separate appointments for each stage. What should the engagement list for response targets, fees, document handling, local coverage and escalation? I would particularly like to know which France-specific tasks should be confirmed in writing rather than assumed to sit inside a general management package.