pebble.kind
Property investor
I can either take the 7.8% gross yield at face value or load the model with cautious assumptions, and neither approach feels reliable without better cost information. The property is a 4-bed Atlanta villa priced at $1,175,000, with expected rent of $7,639 a month.
The building looks sound, but the lease length and whether that rent is actually achievable could change the case. I’m allowing for management, empty periods, routine upkeep and major repairs. Should insurance or another recurring local expense be the bigger concern? I’m also interested in how others would judge an acceptable return once financing sensitivity is included.
The building looks sound, but the lease length and whether that rent is actually achievable could change the case. I’m allowing for management, empty periods, routine upkeep and major repairs. Should insurance or another recurring local expense be the bigger concern? I’m also interested in how others would judge an acceptable return once financing sensitivity is included.