Location notes should be observable rather than promotional: access, nearby uses, visibility and physical constraints. Phrases like prime or up-and-coming are not very useful unless the writer explains what they saw.
To clarify my question, I’m not asking who can promise a date. I mean who should flag that the seller’s requested timing and the buyer’s financing position may not match, before everyone starts treating the date as settled.
Are the December 2025 figures final, or could some statuses and completed prices still be updated? Preserve the date when each entry was recorded. That makes later revisions visible instead of silently changing the result.
London, general residential property. If a seller wants a fast completion, how much confidence should a buyer place in the financing timeline given at offer stage? I’m also unclear who should coordinate the overall timetable: the mortgage adviser, agent or conveyancer.
What does the 9.0% represent—asking-price change, asking versus agreed price, or movement over time? Without that, it is hard to test the theory. I’d also separate genuine 81-day listings from withdrawn and relisted stock, because a reset can make the visible marketing period misleading.
One final budgeting point: decide your walk-away threshold before seeing the report. Otherwise there is a temptation to dismiss each finding because you have already paid for the inspection and want the villa. Include any service charges if applicable, then keep a distinct repair reserve after...
The surprising point is how many large repair bills may fall outside a structural-only condition. Water ingress, roof defects, drainage, unsafe wiring and failed plumbing can all be expensive without necessarily being classified as structural.
That could leave you obliged to proceed even after...
I’m less convinced that mortgage-rate information compensates for uncertain availability. An indicative rate is useful for rough budgeting, but it cannot rescue a listing if the unit, price or next step is unclear. Freshness and a visible enquiry path would matter more to me.
What exactly does the 1.8% represent: an increase or decrease, and in asking prices or completed prices? That distinction could change the conclusion completely. Buyer financing may also explain why two properties in similar condition receive different offers, especially across such a broad...
I’m comparing retail units in two Birmingham neighbourhoods before deciding whether to pursue one. In the £630,200–£945,400 range, my sample suggests roughly 50 days to find a buyer.
Most outliers appear connected to building reserves, but I’m mainly looking at listings still online. Should...