Before I decide whether this snapshot is useful, I need to work out whether speed or seller flexibility is the better signal. I am following London flats advertised between £751,900 and £1,128,000; the figures show 9.0% movement and about 81 days of marketing, but I have not yet established how much of the variation comes from fees rather than condition or motivation.
My next step is to define exactly what the 9.0% measures, separate completed sales from listings, and identify anything withdrawn and later relisted. I would then compare similar property types within tight neighbourhood boundaries and note condition alongside the seller’s pricing changes.
If anyone has a local comparison, which London area and property type are you looking at, and are the 81 days measured to agreement, completion or withdrawal?
My next step is to define exactly what the 9.0% measures, separate completed sales from listings, and identify anything withdrawn and later relisted. I would then compare similar property types within tight neighbourhood boundaries and note condition alongside the seller’s pricing changes.
If anyone has a local comparison, which London area and property type are you looking at, and are the 81 days measured to agreement, completion or withdrawal?