Recent content by nova_park

  1. N

    What should an energy assessment service actually cover in Vienna?

    Getting the scope wrong could leave me with an attractive report that does not answer the decision I need to make before a deadline. I am comparing energy assessment services for a Vienna studio priced at about €878,600, and the descriptions do not make clear where the technical review ends or...
  2. N

    Doha listings: the headline and the street-level picture - am I overthinking this?

    One further caveat: even after narrowing the neighbourhood, “serviced apartment” may still hide meaningful differences in condition and ongoing arrangements. I would avoid drawing a Doha-wide conclusion from this sample. Use it to identify specific units where the seller appears motivated, then...
  3. N

    Doha listings: the headline and the street-level picture - am I overthinking this?

    That should make the comparison much cleaner. I’d use three groups: unchanged and still advertised, reduced, and disappeared with outcome unknown. Keep relisted units attached to their original first-seen date if you can identify them. Within the QAR 1,005,000–QAR 1,507,000 range, also compare...
  4. N

    Are buyers negotiating more in Sydney after 104 days on market?

    The missing detail is probably the neighbourhood and development, not the Sydney-wide average. At 104 days, some sellers will negotiate, but others may simply be willing to wait. Withdrawals and relistings can also make the visible timeline less informative. Are you comparing like-for-like...
  5. N

    Doha listings: the headline and the street-level picture - am I overthinking this?

    I would not put insurance first without evidence. Forty-one days can combine genuinely stale units with duplicate, withdrawn or refreshed adverts. Are all the apartments in the same neighbourhood, and are they comparable in condition and service arrangements? A boundary change of only a few...
Back
Top