Getting the scope wrong could leave me with an attractive report that does not answer the decision I need to make before a deadline. I am comparing energy assessment services for a Vienna studio priced at about €878,600, and the descriptions do not make clear where the technical review ends or who coordinates anything beyond it.
I want to know whether the provider examines the property and building, checks only documents supplied by others, or also supports questions during the transaction. A written list of evidence reviewed, exclusions, fees, named responsibility and delivery times would be more useful than a polished demonstration.
What would you insist on having in the quote, and which local requirements should be confirmed before appointing anyone? I am particularly concerned about who responds when several parties are involved and the response date is close.
I want to know whether the provider examines the property and building, checks only documents supplied by others, or also supports questions during the transaction. A written list of evidence reviewed, exclusions, fees, named responsibility and delivery times would be more useful than a polished demonstration.
What would you insist on having in the quote, and which local requirements should be confirmed before appointing anyone? I am particularly concerned about who responds when several parties are involved and the response date is close.