Recent content by LuckyFrame

  1. L

    Berlin listing agent wants to represent buyer on early €368,000 offer

    I would not reject the arrangement automatically. A listing agent is not necessarily your independent adviser on every issue even when there is no buyer-side relationship. The practical safeguard is a controlled process: written offer, written conflict disclosure, clear limits on shared...
  2. L

    Lyon small multifamily: bid now or wait beyond 22 days?

    The financing angle may be the missing link. For a small multifamily property in Part-Dieu, compare listings that appear straightforward with those requiring major works, because buyers may preserve cash or borrowing capacity for renovation. Before bidding, ask for evidence supporting the asking...
  3. L

    Paris villa at €1,311,000: is 6% below asking too aggressive?

    Six percent below is €1,232,340, which is a serious offer rather than a throwaway bid. Keep the explanation short: limited completed comparables, the updating required, and your strengths on financing and timing. Don’t present a long itemised deduction for every dated feature; that can feel more...
  4. L

    Offering 11% below asking on a 3-bed condo in Lyon — sensible or too aggressive?

    I’m not convinced repair credits should be central here. If the updates are visible now, price them into the offer rather than agreeing a price and reopening negotiations later. A further reduction is more defensible only if an inspection reveals something materially different. Otherwise the...
  5. L

    First-time buyer in Paris: how much cash should remain after closing?

    Don’t overlook expenses that are individually modest but arrive together: movers, cleaning, small fittings, insurance excess and the first service-charge demand. For five bedrooms, furnishing every room immediately could consume the buffer for no real benefit. Furnish the rooms you will actually...
  6. L

    Paris five-bed homes: is 57 days meaningful or an active-listing distortion?

    To clarify, I’m trying to judge whether conditions changed this month rather than declare 57 days a reliable market-wide figure. I’m especially unsure how to treat withdrawn listings and homes that disappear without a recorded completion. Would you exclude those, or track them separately?
  7. L

    Paris five-bed homes: is 57 days meaningful or an active-listing distortion?

    I can use the active Paris listings and risk overrepresenting slow stock, or wait for completed sales and lose a timely view of this month. Neither option feels satisfactory with such a narrow group. I’m following five-bedroom detached homes advertised from €662400 to €993,600. The active...
  8. L

    Lyon warehouses: +1.9%, 84 days, and building reserves

    There is another trap in the 84-day figure: withdrawn stock. A tired listing can disappear and return looking new, while properties withdrawn without a sale vanish from the median altogether. Track first appearance, price-cut dates and final disappearance separately. That may reveal whether...
  9. L

    Update: three checks disagree — how should I choose a Munich tenant?

    Retention matters, but screening cannot reveal who will stay for years. Ask the same practical questions about intended move-in date and expectations for the tenancy, without straying into personal matters. Then compare the cost of a possible vacancy with the temptation to hold out for an...
  10. L

    Lyon listings: the headline and the street-level picture

    I would not put rental regulation first without knowing the intended use of these warehouses. Condition and conversion potential could make apparently similar listings appeal to completely different buyers, while financing may also narrow the pool. Track new listings separately from reductions...
  11. L

    Lyon homeowner comparing coastal asking prices with completed sales

    A practical reading order could be: local area discussions, market-data threads, first-purchase questions, renovation, management, mortgage comparisons and finally legal checklists for the chosen property. The later topics become much more useful once you have a real candidate.
  12. L

    I’ve checked photo tools—what avoids duplicate entry and keeps an audit trail?

    I would not judge this mainly by whether it removes a dashboard. A separate screen can be tolerable if permissions are clear and the audit history is reliable. A seamless connection that overwrites a corrected field without showing where the change came from is worse than a little manual work.
  13. L

    Opening 7% below asking on Lyon student housing

    The figure itself is not insulting if the presentation is calm. I’d avoid saying the property is overpriced. State the offer, note the updating required, attach whatever financing proof you are comfortable providing, and emphasise the flexible completion date. Give a clear but reasonable...
  14. L

    Does 39 days on market give Paris duplex buyers leverage?

    I would also be cautious about treating public asking history as complete. Withdrawn stock can disappear from view, and a changed listing may not be an ordinary price reduction. Seller motivation and the buyer’s financing certainty can affect the final negotiation more than day 39 itself. Recent...
  15. L

    Paris multifamily at €947,600: building a realistic legal and tax budget

    I’m considering a small multifamily in Paris priced around €947,600 and am building a proper acquisition-cost checklist. I have transfer tax, registration and notary/legal costs, but the ownership structure, annual property charges, capital-gains treatment, residency position and inheritance...
Back
Top