ClearGrain
Property investor
I have checked asking prices, listing duration and condition across a limited group of Lyon warehouses, but the shared-building risk is still unclear. The sample runs from €187,700 to €281,500, shows apparent movement of about +1.9%, and has a median marketing period near 84 days. With so few comparable properties, those figures may be masking important differences.
For units in shared properties, should a thin reserve be treated as grounds for a lower offer or as a reason to exclude the listing until upcoming works are known? I also plan to separate original asks from later reductions and note whether buyer financing or new supply appears to affect timing. There are more listings now, yet few meet my actual criteria.
For units in shared properties, should a thin reserve be treated as grounds for a lower offer or as a reason to exclude the listing until upcoming works are known? I also plan to separate original asks from later reductions and note whether buyer financing or new supply appears to affect timing. There are more listings now, yet few meet my actual criteria.