Recent content by jazzAndYard

  1. J

    Comparing agent fees and service scope for a small multifamily in Vienna

    At an expected sale price of roughly €575,000, the fee difference between these Vienna agents is large enough to matter, but the proposals do not cover the same work. One is inexpensive because several steps sit outside the package; another bundles marketing, buyer screening, negotiations and...
  2. J

    Offering 6% below asking on a serviced apartment in Vienna — sensible or too aggressive?

    I need to decide soon whether to bid on a serviced apartment in Vienna, and I am torn between making a credible first move and giving away too much room. It is listed at €506,000, has been available for 17 days and would need some updating. I am considering starting 6% under the list price. I...
  3. J

    Are buyers negotiating more in Vienna after 43 days / what am I missing at €211,600

    I’m looking at a Vienna property listed at €211,600 and trying to decide whether 43 days on the market creates meaningful room to negotiate or is still fairly normal. The market seems split rather than uniformly fast or slow, particularly for apartments in the €169,300–€253,900 range. Condition...
Back
Top