jazzAndYard
Buyer
I’m looking at a Vienna property listed at €211,600 and trying to decide whether 43 days on the market creates meaningful room to negotiate or is still fairly normal. The market seems split rather than uniformly fast or slow, particularly for apartments in the €169,300–€253,900 range. Condition, financing, neighbourhood boundaries and whether insurance questions have a clear answer all seem capable of changing the picture.
What I cannot tell from listings is how much stock is genuinely available. Some properties receive price cuts, while others may simply be withdrawn, so asking-price histories can give a misleading impression of seller flexibility. New-listing volume and seller motivation matter too.
Has anyone seen recent completed Vienna sales in this price range where the final price differed from the publicly visible asking history? It would help to know the neighbourhood, condition, total time listed, when any reduction occurred, and whether financing or a motivated seller affected the result. I’m not asking for a general forecast—just enough detail to judge whether an offer below €211,600 would be realistic.
What I cannot tell from listings is how much stock is genuinely available. Some properties receive price cuts, while others may simply be withdrawn, so asking-price histories can give a misleading impression of seller flexibility. New-listing volume and seller motivation matter too.
Has anyone seen recent completed Vienna sales in this price range where the final price differed from the publicly visible asking history? It would help to know the neighbourhood, condition, total time listed, when any reduction occurred, and whether financing or a motivated seller affected the result. I’m not asking for a general forecast—just enough detail to judge whether an offer below €211,600 would be realistic.