jazzAndYard
Buyer
At an expected sale price of roughly €575,000, the fee difference between these Vienna agents is large enough to matter, but the proposals do not cover the same work. One is inexpensive because several steps sit outside the package; another bundles marketing, buyer screening, negotiations and coordination through closing.
I want to turn the comparison into questions that produce verifiable answers. For photography, what images and formats are included, who approves them, and would any later changes cost extra? For enquiries and offers, who responds, how quickly, how are buyers assessed, and will every offer be recorded and passed on? I would also ask for relevant recent sales and a clear account of what happens if the first buyer drops out.
The named contact is another concern. I want to know who handles the listing day to day after the person giving the presentation leaves, how often I receive a proper update, and how conflicts are reported. Is there a useful document or schedule I can request from each agent that sets out these responsibilities, rather than relying on promises made in the meeting?
I want to turn the comparison into questions that produce verifiable answers. For photography, what images and formats are included, who approves them, and would any later changes cost extra? For enquiries and offers, who responds, how quickly, how are buyers assessed, and will every offer be recorded and passed on? I would also ask for relevant recent sales and a clear account of what happens if the first buyer drops out.
The named contact is another concern. I want to know who handles the listing day to day after the person giving the presentation leaves, how often I receive a proper update, and how conflicts are reported. Is there a useful document or schedule I can request from each agent that sets out these responsibilities, rather than relying on promises made in the meeting?