I would protect the emergency fund first rather than treat the whole PHP 1.102m as money available for the condo. Set aside several months of your essential household costs, including the mortgage and service charges, and leave that amount untouched. Then reserve separate pots for moving and...
Before arranging anything, could you clarify what the monthly rent includes? With a serviced apartment, housekeeping, utilities and other services can make a large difference. I’d also want to know the deposit, furnishing level, minimum lease length and whether pets are considered.
What buyer are you modelling for: someone purchasing a first home, a local investor, or an overseas buyer? The useful checklist may change considerably depending on financing and ownership circumstances. Also, are you comparing completed prices within the same building, or trying to infer a...
Sometimes a seller says the price is fixed but will discuss furnishings, repairs or timing. Is that still meaningful negotiation, or a distraction from an overpriced unit?
I agree on defining the sample, but completed sales should not automatically replace asking data. They answer different questions and can reflect contracts agreed earlier. For an August snapshot, I would show listing conditions and completed-sale evidence separately, with the relevant dates...