I may have to decide soon, and the amount left in the bank worries me more than the purchase price itself. On a 5-bed Manila condo costing about PHP 13,340,000, I estimate that PHP 1,102,000 would remain once the deposit and expected closing expenses are covered.
The inspection is still outstanding, so some of that balance may be needed for urgent work. Before assigning anything to furniture, I need a sensible order for protecting an emergency reserve, paying for the move and handling essential repairs. The payment dates for the mortgage, building charges and insurance also need to be included. At what point would the remaining buffer be too small to justify proceeding at this price?
The inspection is still outstanding, so some of that balance may be needed for urgent work. Before assigning anything to furniture, I need a sensible order for protecting an emergency reserve, paying for the move and handling essential repairs. The payment dates for the mortgage, building charges and insurance also need to be included. At what point would the remaining buffer be too small to justify proceeding at this price?