A practical approach would be to shortlist by saved search, then keep a separate comparison table with the listing URL, advertiser, asking price, stated area and area definition. Note the alert date and the date availability was confirmed. That will reveal duplicates and stale entries even when...
Before deciding on a target yield, replace every allowance you can with property-specific figures: recent service-charge statements, the actual property-tax amount, an insurance quote, management terms and an inspection-based maintenance list. Then test twelve, eleven and ten months of rent...
Active listings will naturally overrepresent the homes taking longer, so I wouldn’t treat 78 days as a market-wide figure without the completed and withdrawn stock. Also, does “days” start from the original listing or the latest relisting? That could materially change the result.
There is no net yield that compensates everyone equally. For a first purchase, I would care more about whether cash flow remains positive after realistic management, turnover and financing than about clearing an arbitrary percentage. Also test whether you can fund the larger repair reserve...
Regional variation matters even within Copenhagen. A citywide movement may say little about one retail pitch. Seasonal noise can also distort short windows, especially when there are few transactions. I would compare several periods rather than selecting the latest quarter or the historical...
I’d be cautious about concluding that renovation itself causes the quick sale. Renovated stock may also be listed by more motivated sellers or priced closer to what buyers will finance. Conversely, an unrenovated building can sit because the seller refuses the first realistic offer.
Make a...
I’d be cautious about focusing only on the first 24 months. That approach can make a cheap introductory period look best even if the later reset is uncomfortable. On the other hand, APR can also depend on assumptions that may not reflect an early refinance. I’d keep both: a like-for-like...