I need to decide soon whether a Madrid small multifamily at €510,600 is fairly priced, but the quick-looking market may be an artefact of a thin sample. The listings I found run from roughly €408,500 to €612,700 and suggest movement of +10.2%. Their median time on the market is about 16 days.
Condition appears to divide the group. Renovated buildings tend to disappear quickly, while those needing work remain available or receive reductions. That makes one overall timing figure difficult to trust, and I do not know whether withdrawn properties are being mistaken for weak demand or simply omitted.
My main question is how financing pressure shows up in practice. Does it lead motivated sellers to accept lower bids, or does it push buyers towards another property without producing a completed negotiation? I plan to check completed sales, fresh supply and withdrawals separately, but what comparison period and neighbourhood boundary would make the +10.2% figure meaningful?
Condition appears to divide the group. Renovated buildings tend to disappear quickly, while those needing work remain available or receive reductions. That makes one overall timing figure difficult to trust, and I do not know whether withdrawn properties are being mistaken for weak demand or simply omitted.
My main question is how financing pressure shows up in practice. Does it lead motivated sellers to accept lower bids, or does it push buyers towards another property without producing a completed negotiation? I plan to check completed sales, fresh supply and withdrawals separately, but what comparison period and neighbourhood boundary would make the +10.2% figure meaningful?