Asking-price trends suggest some softening, while the limited choice of suitable homes suggests buyers still lack much leverage. In a group of Zurich detached houses advertised from CHF 880,000 to CHF 1,320,000, the movement was about -1.8% and the typical marketing period was roughly 107 days. Differences in condition make those figures difficult to interpret.
I’m particularly interested in listings with an insurance concern. Does a buyer usually seek a costed reduction once the issue is understood, or move on because the risk remains uncertain? Recent completed sales might give a better baseline, but I also need to establish whether withdrawn or relisted homes are flattering the visible figures.
I’m particularly interested in listings with an insurance concern. Does a buyer usually seek a costed reduction once the issue is understood, or move on because the risk remains uncertain? Recent completed sales might give a better baseline, but I also need to establish whether withdrawn or relisted homes are flattering the visible figures.