Before I draw any conclusion from this sample, I need to decide whether to keep collecting broad Zurich data or rebuild it around much narrower areas. The trade-off is sample size versus comparing properties that buyers would genuinely see as alternatives.
The advertised range is CHF 228,800 to CHF 343,200, mostly for detached homes, and the typical listing in my notes has remained visible for 87 days. My current theory is that homes sell faster when buyers can estimate the repair reserve with some confidence, whereas uncertain condition leaves apparently similar stock sitting.
What missing fact would most change that interpretation: the exact neighbourhood boundary, completed sale evidence, price reductions, seller motivation, or whether a vanished listing was withdrawn rather than sold? I do not want to treat every disappearance as a quick completion or mistake a broad location label for one market.
The advertised range is CHF 228,800 to CHF 343,200, mostly for detached homes, and the typical listing in my notes has remained visible for 87 days. My current theory is that homes sell faster when buyers can estimate the repair reserve with some confidence, whereas uncertain condition leaves apparently similar stock sitting.
What missing fact would most change that interpretation: the exact neighbourhood boundary, completed sale evidence, price reductions, seller motivation, or whether a vanished listing was withdrawn rather than sold? I do not want to treat every disappearance as a quick completion or mistake a broad location label for one market.