I have already narrowed the comparison to five-bedroom Zurich condos, but I still cannot tell whether their long marketing periods create negotiating room or simply reflect mismatched properties. My February 2025 sample runs from CHF 288,600 to CHF 433,000, and the listings have been marketed for roughly 114 days.
Lease length appears to explain more of the variation than the monthly headline, though I need to confirm whether that means a term attached to the property or the proposed occupancy period. I also have not yet separated neighbourhood, condition and financing suitability.
Would recent completed sales be the best next check, or could the timing of reductions and withdrawn listings show the change sooner? I am trying to avoid calling this a Zurich market shift when it may only be a feature of this narrow group.
Lease length appears to explain more of the variation than the monthly headline, though I need to confirm whether that means a term attached to the property or the proposed occupancy period. I also have not yet separated neighbourhood, condition and financing suitability.
Would recent completed sales be the best next check, or could the timing of reductions and withdrawn listings show the change sooner? I am trying to avoid calling this a Zurich market shift when it may only be a feature of this narrow group.