Realising that AED 156,000 is our absolute limit for a valuation gap changed how I see the headline bid. An offer around AED 5,028,000 may be needed to compete, yet the available completed comparables do not clearly support that level and any larger shortfall could undermine our financing.
I am weighing three structures: state the AED 156,000 cap, keep an unrestricted valuation condition, or reduce the price. The hardest outcome to reverse would be committing cash we do not have merely to make the offer look stronger. I also need inspection protection and clear deposit treatment.
With the response deadline close, would you make the capped gap explicit and pair it with financing proof, or preserve the full condition even if that weakens the bid?
I am weighing three structures: state the AED 156,000 cap, keep an unrestricted valuation condition, or reduce the price. The hardest outcome to reverse would be committing cash we do not have merely to make the offer look stronger. I also need inspection protection and clear deposit treatment.
With the response deadline close, would you make the capped gap explicit and pair it with financing proof, or preserve the full condition even if that weakens the bid?