travelsAndThread
Landlord
If adding mortgage information takes more than a tap or two on mobile, I suspect many Dubai posters will skip it. Even so, a consistent rate field could help people compare relevant threads without repeatedly asking whether someone means, for example, a fixed offer or a variable existing loan.
Would an optional field shown only in mortgage-related categories be the least disruptive trial? Search could use it when completed, while posts without a rate would still go through normally. Regional differences and rate type would need some context, but I would rather test a simple layout before making anything mandatory.
Would an optional field shown only in mortgage-related categories be the least disruptive trial? Search could use it when completed, while posts without a rate would still go through normally. Regional differences and rate type would need some context, but I would rather test a simple layout before making anything mandatory.