Which proptech handoff genuinely improves valuation work?

liv_homes

Buyer
Established
Having the same property detail corrected in more than one system changed how I judge these tools. A polished interface matters less to our team than a handoff that carries the address, documents, viewing notes and transaction status forward without another round of typing.

We have looked at lead capture, document handling, scheduling and progress updates. Which connection has produced a clear workflow saving for you, and which has simply created another place to check? Audit history and open integrations are important, as is handling price-per-square-metre information sensibly when the system covers several countries. I can explain the parts of our process we tested if that helps.
 
The most promising handoff is usually a listing import into one persistent property record, followed by updates flowing back to the relevant tools. If staff must correct the same address, area or asking price in several places, the integration has failed.

I’d also test whether changes retain an audit history. A fast import is less useful when nobody can see who altered a valuation input or why.
 
How are you defining area before comparing price per square metre? A multi-country system can display the same calculation while the underlying floor-area conventions differ, making the result look more comparable than it is.

I also wouldn’t judge everything by minutes saved. Permission controls and document versioning may add clicks but prevent the wrong draft or sensitive file reaching the next person.
 
I’d run one property through every system using a deliberately changed area figure, revised document and rescheduled viewing. Record where data must be re-entered, whether the old values remain visible, and what a colleague can understand on mobile without extra explanation.

That would address jack.bakker’s audit point and OscarEvans’s comparability caveat. It should also expose one-way integrations that import listings nicely but cannot pass later corrections onward.
 
Back
Top