I work around the Sydney market and am opening a practical Q&A about transaction details that are often misunderstood, especially with apartments. Useful topics include pricing evidence, negotiation limits, financing costs and timing, document control, and coordination between the people involved.
Please include the jurisdiction and property type in your question. I can explain the developer-side process and distinguish personal experience from matters that need regulated legal, lending or tax advice. If a question touches a listing or referral relationship, conflicts should be disclosed rather than left implicit. Local professionals are welcome to explain where their process differs.
Please include the jurisdiction and property type in your question. I can explain the developer-side process and distinguish personal experience from matters that need regulated legal, lending or tax advice. If a question touches a listing or referral relationship, conflicts should be disclosed rather than left implicit. Local professionals are welcome to explain where their process differs.